- Recently diagnosed with Coats Disease? Here are the questions you need to ask your doctor before undergoing treatment.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Coats Disease.
- Find a doctor in our directory in your area.
- Our JMCDF YouTube page - Watch exclusive content!
- Our JMCDF Facebook page - Join the conversation!
- Our JMCDF Zazzle store - Buy a t-shirt!
- American Academy of Ophthalmology - Providing authoritative information about eye care for the public and members.
- Know The Glow - ‘Know the Glow’ campaign aims to stop deadly eye disease in children by educating parents.
- NORD - Rare Connect Coats Disease Community for international and domestic families to connect.
- Association for Retinopathy of Prematurity and Related Retinal Diseases (ROPARD)
- AllAboutVision.com – Read more than 500 articles on eye health, vision correction and eye disease education
- Coats Disease Foundation Publishes Resource for Parents of Newly Diagnosed Children – PediatricNews.com, June 11, 2015
- Genentech, small foundation target genetics, treatment of rare eye disease – SF Business Times, May 13, 2014
- Lacrosse Player Raises Awareness of Coats Disease – College of the Holy Cross, February 23, 2016
- Eye on Fashion: A Benefit for the Jack McGovern Coats Disease Foundation – Examiner.com, May 27, 2010
- Viral Facebook Photo Helps Save Little Boy’s Eyesight – GoodHouseKeeping.com, July 20, 2015
- McGovern family creates visionary foundation to fight Coats’ Disease – St. Ignatius Gensis Magazine, April 13, 2016
How You Can Help
Money – Donate Now to the Jack McGovern Coats Disease Foundation. Your donation is 100% tax deductible. The Jack McGovern Coats Disease Foundation is a 501c3 and our federal ID # is 26-2439083. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Time – Contact us and let us know how you can help the cause.